Specialising in small-to-medium sized business projects.
Small to medium sized business is where a majority of my consultancy takes place. I often find it is where the most interesting problems reside. Trevweb has the experience and network of expertise to lend itself to your particular computing and IT project; whether deciding on a technology platform, maximising output from your current IT team or specific help on a development issue. Consultation can remove uncertainty and provide a clear direction.
Business and IT work includes:
- IT policy and procedure
- Business analysis and provision, including Google Apps for Business
- Collaboration Tools
- Software Systems and Lifecycle
- Development team management and coaching
- Developer training and appraisal
- Workflow and agile methodologies
- Version Control and Continuous Integration
- Specific development on projects, from a single algorithm to framework/architecture.
I am proficient in many technologies, platforms and languages, including but not limited to Windows development (.NET, ASP.NET, MFC), Apple Mac (Cocoa, iOS) and Web (Linux, Apache, PHP). I also have an extensive range of contacts that may also have the skill set and expertise you require.